The Garlic Twist is the only garlic tool I'll use and the only one you'll look forward to using! Unlike a garlic press, it's multi-functional and easy to clean!
- They take 4x as long to clean as they do to use
- Only half the garlic ever seems to actually come out.
- When it’s not in use, it sits in the drawer taking up space.
- They’re usually miserable to clean!
The Garlic Twist is a multi-functional tool that makes mincing garlic, ginger, shallots, chili peppers, olives and pickles easier than ever!
- Use the flat bottom to break apart heads of garlic and separate into cloves as well as crack and peel the skin.
- Place the peeled cloves inside. Twist unit back and forth, mincing to desired texture.
- Twist the top unit back and forth to tightly pack the bits into two small triangles.
- Use a spoon or other utensil to remove the minced garlic.
- Unlike a garlic press, it’s easy to clean! Rinse clean and air dry or put on the top rack of the dishwasher for cleaning!
|Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 2 in|
Clear, Translucent Green, Translucent Purple